As a professional waxing and beauty studio, hygiene and infection control will always be a priority to ensure our clients and staff safe.
Since the outbreak of Covid-19, we have implemented necessary and additional measures in accordance with government guidelines and the advice set out by our professional governing body, BABTAC. Every member of the Brilliant Brazilian team ensure the use of appropriate PPE, thorough sanitisation and airing of the treatment rooms between clients, regular deep cleaning, and the provision of hand sanitiser and face masks for all clients.
In addition to this, we have introduced a new appointment protocol for clients to reduce the risk of virus transmission:
- Clients are asked to arrive at the time of their appointment and to remain outside until we send a text message to confirm we are ready to begin their treatment.
- Clients are asked to attend appointments alone.
- We ask clients to confirm that they (or anyone they have been in contact with) do not have any of the main Covid-19 symptoms before we commence the treatment. We also ask clients to confirm their contact details for the purposes of Track and Trace.
- Hand sanitiser is provided outside the treatment room for clients use.
- Clients are asked to wear a face mask for the duration of their treatment.
- We encourage payment by card where possible
If you should have any questions or require any further information about our Covid-19 policy, please contact us.